What Is Analytics?
Analytics is the systematic computational analysis of data or statistics. It is used for the discovery, interpretation and communication of meaningful patterns in data. It also entails applying data patterns towards effective decision making.
Organizations may apply analytics to business data to describe, predict and improve business / marketing performance.
What can you do with Google Analytics?
Google Analytics can track so many things!
There are 190 elements that can be tracked inside Google Analytics, which means we have a massive amount of data that we can use to make informed decisions. Below is a few of our favorites:
- Advanced Segments: Track performance by visitor segments.
- Custom Dashboards: Use dashboards consolidate your reports, and import dashboards from experts with the Google Analytics gallery.
- Content Performance: Answers the question “What content is performing best?”
- Social Value Reports: Measure the value of social traffic.
- Attribution Modeling: This is the $150,000 tool that Google gives you for free.
What else can you track?
- Page Views
- Time on Page
- Track Mobile Websites Apps
- Off Line Marketing
- Video Plays
- CRM Integrations
- Cross Device Tracking (Desktop, Tablet & Phone)
- Re-marketing (re-targeting)
If you don't measure it you can't manage it!
How Macca Business Solutions Can Help!
Step 1: We listen to your needs and understand them.
Step 2: Assess your current Google Analytics account and gather base data. Or set up your Google analytics account + Tag Mamanger and let it run for a few weeks so we can gather base data.
Step 3: Provide recommendations on areas that would improve the conversions on your website and landing pages.